Ask a question


Step 1.Consider who you need to speak with:

  • Building services
  • City Council
  • City Clerk
  • Code enforcement
  • Community Development
  • Finance 
  • Human Resources
  • Library
  • Mayor
  • Municipal Water
  • Parks and recreation
  • Planning and zoning
  • Police
  • Public Works
  • Other
  • Unsure

Step 2.If this is a maintenance or code enforcement request:

Use the ACT Menlo Park app

Step 3.Otherwise, complete this online form:

Contact us

By mail

Mail your letter to:

City of Menlo Park
701 Laurel St.
Menlo Park, CA 94025


Step 1.Call us:


Step 2.Select from the following options:

  1. Building Division
  2. Maintenance Division
  3. Library and Community Services
  4. City Manager, City Clerk and City Council
  5. Planning Division
  6. Engineering, Environmental and Transportation
  7. Finance and billing
  8. Human Resources
  9. Police

In person

Visit City Hall:

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in-person services at City Hall are open by appointment only. Please call us at 650-330-6704 to schedule a time.