City promotes online services and appointments
Published on January 10, 2022
In recognition of the COVID-19 cases in San Mateo County, we want to remind our community of the many services which can be accessed online rather than in person. In person services require advance appointments.
Through the city website, several popular service requests can be completed online:
In person services by appointment
To help slow the spread, we encourage the community to utilize our online services and strongly encourage everyone to get vaccinated/boosted and get tested as needed. We continue to monitor health advisories and make adjustments as needed to provide the best service and health standards for employees and residents.
Upon arrival, all visitors will be asked to follow health protocols to help keep everyone safe and healthy:
- Do not visit city facilities if you are sick or have symptoms
- Visitors are required to check in with the reception desk at the City Hall lobby south entrance
- Face coverings are encouraged for all indoor, in person appointments
- Physical distancing will be maintained between you and others when inside city facilities
- Visitors should arrive no earlier than five minutes before their scheduled appointment
Make an appointment
For questions on city services, you can: